Husar d.o.o. in cooperation with partners at the High School of Information Technology Zagreb and Root d.o.o., is working on a project called "Development of a New Innovative Business Optimization and Automation System ASTERISK for shopping centers with the related development of a new security product "ATLAS" for application in supervised areas of high risk ". The project is being implemented under the Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-2016 Competitiveness and Innovation Program and is co-funded by the European Commission Regional Development Fund.
Developing research activities on the project will develop two new products 1. "ASTERISK" for business optimization and automation of shopping centers and 2. "ATLAS" to improve the security of supervised areas. Both platform products use artificial intelligence technology - a segment of machine learning and computer vision. The project results will contribute to the creation of technical, organizational, research and development potential of applicants and partners.
OBJECTIVES AND EXPECTED PROJECT RESULTS
- continuous work in the direction of transformation into a predominantly export-oriented firm with constant growth, ready to enter the global market
- conducting effective user and partner collaboration through investment in research, development and innovation
- development and commercialization of two software systems: 1. ASTERISK's business optimization and automation system of the new-to-market computer-based machine learning and computer vision system; 2. "ATLAS" security product for use in supervised areas of high security risk (eg., airports, sport facilities, etc.) which is new to the firm
- development of smart skills: - improving the qualifications of existing and employees and newcomers for smart specialization; - raising the level of professional knowledge in the field of self-learning algorithms (artificial intelligence) of machine learning and computer vision; - dissemination of acquired knowledge through partners of the High School of Information Technology, which will form a new course on the basis of acquired knowledge
- Supply of equipment needed for project activities
- Industrial Research of Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- ASTERISK Industrial Research
- Industrial Research of ATLAS Systems
- Experimental development of ASTERISK system
- Experimental development of ATLAS system
- Activities of project promotion and visibility
Total project value: 33.198.296,04 HRK
EU co-financing of the project: 21.924.869,20 HRK
Project implementation period: 01.10.2018. till 01.07.2022.
Total duration of the project: 45 months
Contact person for more information:
The project is co-funded by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Program program "Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014 - 2020"